Our eco sponges are another great swap for your kitchen. These sponges feel and function like traditional sponges but are completely plant-based, plastic-free and compostable. The white part is spongy and absorbent, made of wood pulp while the yellow-brown part is scrubby and helps soap become sudsy, made of loofah.
Loofah has been used by different cultures for centuries before plastic was mass-produced. It replaces traditional plastic sponges in dishwashing and general household cleaning.
- dry completely between uses
- boil in water to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water
- place away from high heat or flames
- durable: tough for stubborn dirt and safe to use on non-stick cookware, copper and stainless steel, glassware and much more
- non-scratch: being non-scratch, they won't leave any scratches or marks on your dishes, pans, kitchen counters, windows etc
- eco-friendly:100% compostable and biodegradable
- quick-drying: no bad smell